Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mighty Me

Kids,

One of my best friends in the world has created a DVD for children. Mighty Me helps young kids develop confidence through exercise and simple yoga. It is fun, entertaining and beautifully produced. If you have a child and love children then I demand that you buy one for the holidays. For kids ages 3 and up. You'll find the link to his website in this e-mail he sent to his friends and family.


Dear Family and Friends,

Finally, my children’s show MIGHTY ME is available on
DVD!!! I am really excited about my grassroots
endeavor to get Mighty Me out in the world and I am
asking for your support. Currently, MM is available
through Discovery Education at a whopping
institutional price of $89, BUT I would like to make
it available to my family and friends via my website
for $14.95 plus tax and shipping (a limited supply of
T-shirts are available too)! Please allow up to 2
weeks for delivery.

To buy the DVD/T-Shirt or to learn more, please visit
my safe & secure site http://www.mightyme.com and be
sure to check out the trailer, play the games and get
your free Mighty Me certificate! Long story short, I
am distributing MIGHTY ME myself, initially with
family and friends to try and create a “movement” if
you will. Please consider getting some (the holidays
are coming) for YOUR family and friends (and schools:
I would be more than happy to ship in mass and discuss
subsidized donations especially to economically
struggling areas).

I believe our children need MIGHTY ME now more than
ever.
My best to you all and THANK YOU,

Brian Donovan (and Mighty Me!)

P.S. If you can’t afford a DVD or you want to buy in
bulk (12 or more at a discount), please email me at
tobriand@sbcglobal.net
I just want MM out in the world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony,
This is great. My God-son is only 2 and I believe this will help him greatly. His mom is not doing the good choices for him and I really hope that he gets hooked on this. I need to get me a few of these for my family. Thanks for sharing.
Mary Cecy

Anonymous said...

Happy December! I checked out the site and it looks great for my little nephews. Thanks

Mary

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tony. My nieces and nephews are going to love their christmas present this year. They already love Tony and the kids.

Thanks so much.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written
and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this .
my web site :: smo services

Steven R. McEvoy said...

Tony thanks for the shout out my kids love it! Here is my review of Mighty Me workout for kids with Brian Donovan Mighty Me - Review.